Welcome to Turiya Yoga + Wellness LIVE Yoga Studio ~
Starting Monday, March 23rd you can use your pass to attend live classes from your home. Stay connected with your community and your favorite teachers!
In this time of social distancing the benefits of yoga go beyond just physical health. Yoga can lighten your mood and revive our sense of community during these isolating times. For the time being, the yoga community is going virtual and we will see each other through the Zoom online platform. On Zoom, we will greet each other at the start of class as we normally do, then follow our favorite teachers in a full yoga session. At the end of the session there will be time for interaction before signing off.
What to expect:
- Use turiyayogawellness.com or visit the MindBody app to reserve your LIVE class spot. This is the same process used previously for registering for in-studio classes. Note…If you are a new student you will need to create a new account under SIGN UP or REGISTER NOW below. If you need help reach out to Turi at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Go to your email inbox 15 minutes before the start of class. The link to join the class will be sent to the email address associated with your pass. It is important to make sure that your email address is correct on your Turiya Yoga + Wellness account.
- Please register for class at least 30 minutes before the start of class to allow me to send a class invitation to your email. If you are unable pre-register class will not be available to you.
- If it’s your first Zoom session, please give yourself some extra time. Getting started takes a little extra on your part to load the free Zoom connection and access set up. The second time is easier!
- Roll out your mat and grab your props. Enjoy the class!
~ P. Poe
~ Kate Petranech Clarke County, VA